As 2022 draws to a close, you might be wondering about the prospect of becoming your own boss in 2023. Perhaps you’ve spent the year considering it and already have plans to go full throttle in 2023. Let’s not spend another year researching and dreaming about it, make it a reality and become a business owner with the backing of one of the most profitable franchises in the UK.
We take a look back through our own year to give you an idea of what it’s like to run your business with our support.
The head office team have been supporting 100s of franchisee clients with their marketing activity, from full rebrands to over 60 new website launches to strategic marketing plans and everything in between. Take a look at some of our featured partnerships in our portfolio. You’d have the opportunity to outsource all of your work to us so you can focus on sales.
We included a launch of some brand new services like, video creation, marketing planning and influencer marketing campaigns but our favourite new service is the new business start-up package, ideal for those launching their business from scratch. We were delighted to support The Shutter Works as our very first client to take out this package with us. If your client asks for it, you will tend to find that our head office team can support it.
2022 saw us welcome a brand new Marketing Executive, Kathleen, she has a keen eye for social media trends and has been delving into the world of TikTok for one of our lovely clients. Kathleen is also currently embarking on a Level 4 Digital Marketing qualification whilst at activ to further enhance her own career and to support our clients.
We were delighted to bring Myles on board as our very first female website developer who has been part of some amazing website design projects this year.
Our own MD, Katie, has also been brushing up on her skills, completing a Verified Franchising Professional Diploma to support our current partners and those of the future.
Read more about our team.
You’ll not only be supported to enter and win your own awards, but it’ll be upheld by an award-winning team behind you every step of the way:
- In October, Glenda was shortlisted as SEO Practitioner of the Year at the Digital Women Awards
- In November, Katie, Glenda and Kathleen were all shortlisted for awards at the Women in Marketing Global Awards for Best Leader, Strategic Planner of the Year and One to Watch, respectively.
- Later in November, Katie went on to win her award category and Glenda was commended at the Women in Marketing Global Awards
- Almost the very next day, Katie was named as one of the 100 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch by The Telegraph and NatWest, invited to celebrate this accolade at a fancy lunch at The House of Commons.
- At the end of November, activ Franchise was shortlisted in five out of eight categories at the Virtual Franchising Awards 2023 alongside franchisees Lisa and Reece Smith shortlisted for Franchisee of the Year. The results are out in January.
Another year has gone by and seen a plethora of support for our franchise network of digital marketing consultants. This year has included an extensive training programme covering all aspects of technical website development, plugins and more as well marketing best practice. We also launched a brand new franchise management platform called, The Keep. The system includes several features that allow our franchisees to seek support, advice, order services and manage their own roster of clients. Read more about it here.
Our franchisees were awarded too
It’s not just an award-winning head office, but an award-winning team of consultants within the business.
- Lisa & Reece, consultants for North Essex, were recognised for their digital marketing excellence in the Great British Franchisee Awards.
- Dave, consultant for East Yorkshire, was awarded twice! Once for winning the SME News Northern Enterprise Awards and again rated as one of the top 3 best website designers in East Yorkshire.
A truly outstanding year of successes across the board for our team at activ. 2023 won’t know what’s hit it! Here’s a little overview of our year: