One of the biggest challenges of starting your own business is the need to develop your new business strategy – how you go about it can really help you win those all-important clients and build strong, long-term relationships.
We’ve been interested to see how the ‘work from home’ situation has been developing in the news recently and for a network based agency, all working remotely, it has incredible benefits. Flexible working is just one of them, but it also allows you the freedom not to limit yourself to a location bound meeting.
Thanks to online video conferencing like Zoom, Microsoft Teams and even What’s App playing a role in bringing people together. It showed businesses and employees alike the endless possibilities of staying in touch, arranging transatlantic meetings and even hosting online events without having to leave your lounge or home office.
One of the ways in which it’s possible to reach a wider network of people in these modern times is by using a Digital Business Card. It’s just one of the many services we’re proud to offer and have developed our own software to provide clients and consultants with more opportunities to connect.
The activ Strategic Marketing Digital Business Card is just that; a way of converting your printed business card into a digital version. Simply purchase a card online, create your card on our trusted platform using your phone, tablet or desktop computer, edit and customise it as you like (without the need for a graphic designer) and you’re done.
How do I use the Digital Business Card once it’s created?
When you make a purchase, you’ll be provided with a unique QR code which a prospective contact need only scan with their mobile device and you’re automatically added into their device contacts’ list.
Once you’re setup and ready to use it, we’d recommend sharing it across various digital channels that you might be familiar with using anyway including:
- Your website – it’s an alternative or in addition to a contact form
- LinkedIn – If you’re not already using this channel, you should be! Adding the card to your profile is an easy to connect with prospective clients
- In your email signature – using it as a sign off is a nice easy way for people to store your details when you may be e-meeting them for the first time.
- In proposals – including at the end of your proposals sent via email is also another easy way not only for them to store your details efficiently, but to advertise all the nifty benefits of the product itself.
The Digital Business Card is just one of the services you would have access to sell to your clients when you become a consultant with activ.
There are a number of huge benefits to looking into going digital with your networking, including:
- Receiving a personalised QR code which you can add to marketing collateral
- Sustainability factor with over 90% of business cards being disposed of within a week of receiving them
- Hugely convenient as they are simple to amend online if you change your phone number, for example
- Incredibly affordable as your fee is per year, saving you on printing costs
- The ability to offer a contactless service for those who are unable to travel
- We’ve seen clients receive an increase on leads based on the easy access to contact lists
The service is priced at just £99 for your initial fee, lasting for 12 months, followed by an annual renewal fee of £49. We’re also able to offer a discount for companies who want to make the investment in bulk.
For all the facts about our Digital Business Cards, have a read about the product here.
To go ahead and make a purchase today so you can start networking right away, click here.
To find out how to become a consultant with us so you can start selling this product, get in touch with us.